COVID 19 Update.
What we’re doing to keep you safe.
We have always maintained the highest hygiene standards at Clover and will obviously continue to do so.
We wanted to however communicate with you the extraordinary lengths we go to in salon to provide the best protection possible.
- Fresh towels replaced for every client / disposable bed protection
- The use of disposable treatment tools including applicators and headbands
- The sterilisation of all equipment before and after each treatment, including devices and all surfaces
- Strict Therapist protocols include frequent washing of hands followed by hand sanitiser and the use of hospital grade disinfectant throughout the clinic, including reception, doors, door handles, benches, eftpos machine; any surface we can think of really!
- We will be limiting the number of people on the premises and our appointments will be spaced in time to allow for minimal cross over, to avoid too many people in the clinic at one time.
- Appointments will be staggered and extended to ensure extra time in between appointment for sanitisation.
We have stepped up our procedures and adopted extra measures in terms of cleaning, disinfecting and physical protection (surgical masks & medical gloves) to ensure the safety of you and Clover team.
How can you help us?
Just you: Please don’t bring anyone with you to your appointment for now, including children. We have strict restrictions for people per sqm on the business premises.
Use the hand sanitizer provided at Clover: When arriving for your appointment, please use the hand sanitiser at reception upon entering and leaving the clinic. There is also sanitiser available in every treatment room.
Masks: We understand from the official government website; it is unnecessary to wear a mask if a person is not displaying symptoms. However, if you would prefer your Clover therapist to wear a mask during the treatment, let reception know.
If you’re unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
Please arrive at your appointment time, and we’ll take you straight through to the treatment room once you’ve checked in.
Let us know if you become unwell after visiting the clinic; and as always, let us know if you have any adverse affects from your treatment.
There are certain times where reception is not manned; when these arise the front door may be locked.
You can order online 24/7 for delivery or ‘click & collect’ and you can also book all your appointments online.
Above all – we are so excited to see you again, and get back to the flow of some kind of normal!
If you have ANY questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 9500 9148 or via email at [email protected]